Nov 26, 2010

Thanksgiving Black Friday Shopping

As usual, all stores national-wide have huge discount since this morning. I have no particular target to buy this year, but still get up early 5:30AM in the morning to shop around. My first stop is Best Buy, which open at 5AM. I don't think the hard drive I was look at will be that popular. Although it is a good deal for the speed, $89 (retail box) on Amazon, $78 if buy OEM drive.

The check-out line @ Best Buy, 6:30AM


Check-out list:
  • WD Caviar Black 1TB Hard Drive (Retail) (WD1002FAEX) US$60 (@ Best Buy)
  • LG Internal 10X BluRay Rewriter SATA2 (BH10LS30) US$80 (@ Frys)
  • Bitdefender Internet Security Anti-Virus 2011 (3PC, 2Year) US$45-US$45(rebate)=$0 (@ Frys)
  • Canon PowerShot S95 Digital Camera US$369 (@ Amazon.com)

I decide to return the Bitdefender anti-virus software. An report @ AV-comparatives.org shows the one I am using Avast! is still in top three, free and better. There is no too much reason to change.

No comments: